|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Certificate|
|Mode of Report||Soft Copy|
|Type of Industry||Any product|
|Type of Certification||New Certification|
|Document verification Mode||Online|
|Target Location||Pan India|
|Certifications Provided||CE Marking|
CDG provides consultancy for CE Marking in India.What is CE Certification/ CE Mark?If you want to trade in the EU, CE-marking is a mandatory conformity mark required for a wide variety of products.
CE-marking indicates that your products comply with stringent EU product safety directives. However, achieving compliance can be a complex process. As a notified body for nearly all EU product safety directives, our CE-marking conformity assessment services provide you with the expertise you need to achieve compliance.European Economic Area (EEA) is second largest market in the world.
CE marking signify that products sold in the EEA have been assessed to meet high safety, health, and environmental protection requirements. CE marking is a part of the EU’s harmonisation legislation, which is mainly managed by Directorate-General for Internal market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs.
7 Steps to get CE Certification
• Determine which directive(s) are applicable to your product• Fulfill the essential requirements• Establish a monitoring system• Establish an accident reporting system• Declaration of Conformity• Save the documentation for 10 years after a product has been placed on the market.
1. It is compulsory only for most of the products covered by the New Approach Directives. Not all products must have CE marking.2.CE marking does not indicate that a product have been approved as safe by the EU or by another authority. It does not indicate the origin of a product either.3.Real tests and data are very important. The EU market has strict penalties for false and deliberate deception.The European Union CE and the US FCC wireless certification are accepted by many countries in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America. They are important documents for local compliance, which can save unnecessary test cost and turnaround time.
1. Provide us with product pictures, product brochures/manuals
2. Determine your needs???test report purpose/ test itmes/ standards???
3. Receive the testing/compliance service proposal and quotation
4. Sign contract and make payment
5.Send samples (please contact us for address info.)
6.Informed project opening and test TAT(turn around time) via email
8.Draft report for your confirmation
9. Formal reports endorsed by ILAC - CNAS (electronic version)
10.Sample Discard or Return.
Product We Test• Personal protective equipment (PPE)• Active implantable medical devices• Medical devices• In vitro diagnostic medical devices• Electrical and electricity products• WIFI, Bluetooth, wireless, Radio, equipment• IT/AV multimedia products• Household appliancesPPE protects its intended user against one or more hazards.
Exposure to hazards may lead to injury. 3 Categories have been defined, depending on the degree of the riskcategory I = less serious injuries
category II = summarizing the remaining degrees of seriousness of injuries. (so no Cat I or III)
category III = very serious injuries leading to irreversible harm to health and/or death).